We see it happening. A universal shift in thought, feeling, and action that opens up new possibilities for being together in a world that works for everyone. We see people treating themselves and one another increasingly as the miracles of light and life they are. The Virginia Satir international community is making unprecedented contributions to this shift.
To further the creation of healthy and just relationships with self and others based on the teachings of Virginia Satir.
- (proposed by Emmanuel, Becky and myself) Raising funds for VSGN and a Global scholarship fund, while distributing Satir messages world-wide, by making new Satir posters using beautiful pictures of nature and art, and attractive quotes by Virginia, translated in various languages.
- Use Pull marketing, not push marketing.
- Use Agile development for such soft wares as our "people organisation" and posters.
- Selling print resolution posters through a variety of channels, like In Real Life (work)shops and on the other end of that scale, also in Virtual (work)shops. A webshop has been announced to appear "soon" on all Ning sites as an additional feature - where if we choose to use that too, we pay a fee, or a small percentage - just like we would when selling through AllPosters. With some channels, we can negotiate.
- Using Creative Commons licenses for internet resolution versions that, by our license description, are supposed to link to an on-line webshop where print versions are sold.
- It has got to be fun! So we intend to use Temperature Reading and (thumbs up/sideways/down) consensus based collaboration in the "team" (as practiced in the camps), perhaps also using the chatbox on the Ning site (if all participating in the project feel safe enough with that), and improve our steering underway.
Objectives in the next 100 days
- Negotiate the "financial pie" with parties like Celestial Arts and VSGN who both hold copyrights.
- Receive first requests from people wanting to buy posters with which quotes in their (work)shops (that pull marketing thing ;-)
- Serve first three requests
- Temperature reading for first attempt at project and individual steering (boink!auch!!)
Action plan until jan 1, 2009
- Contact Celestial Arts
- Contact VSGN - Becky and Sherry (done)
- Build a Satir Posters project group on the ning site and invite people (done)
- Create first posters.
- Play Perfection game.
- Explore AllPosters sales channel
- Set up the necessary web payment accounts
- Track ning webshop development
So now we are looking for web payment wizards
(or aspiring to be), a treasurer
, more artists
, a congruent negotiator(s)
, and requests and/or suggestions for specific quotes fitting the VSGN vision and mission ... and feedback on and additions on this One Page Business Plan of course. You name it, we need it!
Interested in participating in the Satir Posters project?
Join this group!